Travel can be tough on fly rods. Our Black Hole® Rod Case is built from sturdy 100% recycled fabric coated with a recycled TPU laminate to withstand the roughest trips to and from the water, and it has adjustable internal storage to keep everything organized along the way. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Specs & Features
Weather-Ready Recycled Materials
- Built from tough 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop coated with a rugged, recycled TPU laminate to withstand a lifetime of travel to and from the water
- 36" (91cm) internal length, big enough to fit four-piece rods up to 11' (3.35m)
- Modular internal storage dividers and two external pockets let you customize your organization both inside and out
- An adjustable shoulder strap and a grab handle can be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage for easier movement through airports
Multiple Lash Points
- Multiple exterior clipping and lash-down points secure your rod through the rowdiest of travels
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 2,637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)