An updated, hot-weather essential with angling-specific features and all-day cool comfort. Quick-drying, lightweight and water-wicking, the Long-Sleeved Island Hopper Shirt has reach-through chest pockets for quick access to fly boxes and passports, a hidden hemo tab, a lens cleaner and a snap collar that won’t flap in the wind. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Specs & Features
- Made with a lightweight, easy-care 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton blend for cool comfort in hot-weather angling
Quick-Drying and Breathable
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable; full-length, button-front closure
- Reach-through chest pockets with front-pocket flaps easily accommodate a passport or fly boxes; hemostat tab near the right pocket
- Collar snaps keep the collar from flapping on windy days
Vents for Airflow
- Midback vertical vents deliver ease of movement while casting and provide increased airflow even when wearing a backpack or a vest
- Ingenious, hidden sunglasses lens cleaner at the inside-right hem keeps optics clean and smudge-free
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 227 g (8 oz)