Lightweight, durable, waterproof and ultra-warm, the Simms Challenger Insulated Bib silences cold, stormy weather so you can stand tall through it all.Product Specifications:
- Waterproof 2-layer Toray® fabric keeps you dry with fully taped seams. PrimaLoft® Rise provides the most warmth and is lined with moisture-wicking polyester taffeta.
- Strategically placed abrasion panels on the back seat, knees and bottom cuffs enhance durability, providing endless hours of performance in cold, wet conditions.
- Adjustable suspender straps cushioned with an air mesh harness for comfort and a high-back panel for insulated waterproof coverage.
- The center front YKK Vislon zipper is protected by a waterproof storm flap to keep the driving rain out.
- Drop-in chest high hand-warmer pockets lined with brushed tricot for warmth and vertical zippered left chest pocket with YKK Aquaguard zipper.
- Waistband constructed with wide belt loops, featuring D-ring for kill switch clip
- Welted velcro closure drop-in thigh pockets with reinforced plier sheath
- Thigh-high, 2-way side zippers for easy on/off while wearing boots with adjustable velcro cuff closures at the bottom hem
- Lower legs feature an interior gaiter cuff to keep water and snow out
- Fixed inseam length of 32" for all sizes
- Fabric: Shell - 2-layer Toray 100% nylon 70D waterproof with DWR
- Fabric: Shell Overlays - 100% 6.6 nylon 2-ply oxford weave, 275 gsm, back seat, piler pocket, knees, hem
- Fabric: Insulation - PrimaLoft® Rise insulation, 100g legs, 80g upper body
- Fabric: Lining - 100% polyester taffeta
- Technology: Toray
- Technology: PrimaLoft®