The hardcore lumbar pack wearer wanted a net with a little more length in the handle. Nomad Nets are constructed with carbon fiber/fiberglass composite material. The result is a very lightweight and durable net. Nomad Nets are built for the conditions that prevail where great fishing exists; they are waterproof, UV protected, and float like a cork. Our Nomad Hand Net suited the vest-types, and the Guide Net got the pros' attention. The hardcore lumbar pack wearer, however, wanted a net with a little more length in the handle so they could stuff it between their pack and their back. The Mid-Length Nomad is it.
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass Composite
- Waterproof/Weatherproof & Buoyant
- Rubber Net Bag
- Matte Finish
- Basket Dimensions: 13" x 18"
- Bag Depth: 12"
- Length: 37"
- Weight with rubber bag: 453g or 1lb
- Scale on Handle (Colorway: Riverbed Camo, Original)