Just like the Gen 1 TURTLEBOX, the Gen 2 is LOUD, portable, waterproof and rugged. Get crystal clear, distortion-free sound at up to 120dB that you can easily carry with one-hand. Pair any two Gen2 Turtlebox speakers together to enjoy True Left-Right Stereo Sound.
- PACKS A PUNCH: For its Big Sound, the Turtlebox is extremely portable, lightweight and compact—easily carried with one comfortable rubber handle. About the size of an old-school lunchbox and weighs about 10 lbs.
- STAINLESS STEEL TIE-DOWN ANCHORS: Located on both sides of the Turtlebox for use with 1” straps.
- FIVE-STEP BATTERY LEVEL LED INDICATOR: Works like a fuel gauge, you’ll always know how much juice is left.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONE: USB-C Output makes the Turtlebox a portable power pack.
- BLUETOOTH STEREO PAIRING: Wirelessly connect two Gen 2 Turtlebox speakers for true LEFT/RIGHT stereo imaging. (Please note that because of the upgrade to Bluetooth 5.0, the Gen 2 speakers will not stereo pair with Gen 1 units).
- SOUND FREQUENCY CURVE DESIGNED FOR OUTDOORS: Sound that cuts through wind and travels distance outdoors.
- MIC & AUXILIARY INPUTS: Standard 3.5mm. The microphone input works while playing music via Bluetooth.
- STABILITY ON THE MOVE: Specially designed large rubber feet on the bottom AND rubber feet on the back allow you to lay the Turtlebox on it’s back—speaker face up, for extreme stability.
- LED CONTROL PAD: Illuminated LED rubber control pad including volume control, play/pause and track skip.